Beginning the 25th of May 2018, the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation on the protection of natural persons CE/679/16) became enforceable, it joins to the Italian privacy code (D.lgs. 196 – 30 June 2003) and the decision of the Authority to identify simplified arrangements to provide information and obtain consent regarding cookies (8 May 2014 – Published on the Official Journal no. 126 of 3 June 2014).
Data processing method and aims
All personal data will be handled by means of information technology, with the aim of managing requests for information received through the form or from the contacts on the website, and to guarantee a better browsing experience of the site.
Any paper documents are processed for legal administrative purposes.
The legal basis upon which the processing of common data is based, in accordance with Art. 6 of GDPR, is the freely-expressed consent given by the data subject.
The provision of personal data is optional, but the lack of conferment makes it impossible to obtain the requested service.
Types of processed Data
During normal operation, the computer systems and software provided for the functioning of this website collect certain personal information, the transmission of which is subject to the use of data exchange protocols on the internet.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects or computer systems. Such data could be used for establishing responsibility in the hypothetical case of illegal practices conducted against the site or third parties, and may be forwarded to the Judicial Authorities at the specific request of the latter.
Data supplied voluntarily by user
The optional, explicit or voluntary transmission of emails to the addresses set out in this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to reply to requests, in addition to other personal data included in the communication.
Administrative documents are stored in electronic and/or paper format, processed for legal and administrative burdens.
Data processing recipients
During data processing, authorized individuals and/or data processing operators may learn about the latter. All authorized people and operators have been officially designated and have been taught with specific instructions about data treatment they have accepted in subscribing all the terms.
Holder of the treatment of your personal data
Responsible of the treatment of your personal data
List of Supervisors and Data Processors
An updated list of Supervisors and Data Processors is kept at the legal offices of the data controller:
Via Pitagora 11/A apartment 3 – 35030 · RUBANO (PD) – Italy.
The E-mails are stored on secured servers based in Italy and can’t be read from technicians without a password. All the other computerized documents are stored on our computers and protected by a dual password system.
For the administrative records, we store the paper trail at our headquarter, arranged in a filing cabinet in a locked room, in a secured office.
Who we share your data with
Your data will never be shared, except for eventual law and administrative obligations.
Data collected from the website will be deleted as soon as the user will leave the website. Received E-mails or contact forms will be preserved until the end of the relationship between the parts or, or when specified, until the end of the administrative storage obligation, and so it is for hard copy-files.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the user can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- To ask for confirmation of existence of personal data that pertains to them (The right of access by the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016)
- To know the origin of such data
- To receive intelligible communication concerning them
- To have information about the logic, the modalities and the aims of the treatment;
- To request the update, the rectification, the integration, the cancellation, the making anonymous of iniquitously processed data;
- which are not necessarily required to be archived for the purpose for which they were transmitted or processed at an earlier stage. (Right to correction and deletion – articles 16 and 17 of regulation 679/2016)
- The right of restriction and/or opposition to the processing of their personal data (art.18 of regulation 679/2016)
- Right of withdrawal
- Right to data portability (art. 20 of regulation 679/2016)
- In cases of consent-based processing, to receive the data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to file a complaint before the control Authority (Right of access of a Data subject – art.15 of regulation 679/2016)
The right of deletion of personal data doesn’t include eventual obligations of conservation for legal and administrative purposes.